Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

Allo, allo!
So today is Sunday. Obviously.
Here is what I wore to church. Totally 80's, of course. I find that quite a bit of my more 'dressy' clothes tend to be vintage 80's.
Fine by me. I wish I could go back as an adult and enjoy some Sweet Edmond permed hair and huge sweaters!
Side-note: 'Sweet Edmond' basically means awesome. Only much awesomer. Which I know isn't actually a word.
So yes, this dress is from the 80's...sorry for the awkward pose. I was basically falling over! And for the weird braces smirk. So LAME when people do that, but I have this whole tooth issue where one is being moved and causing a hillbilly gap. Not fun for anyone to have to see that! ;)

So I paired it with some Nine West stilettos and an Urban Behavior fringed clutch. Woot-tang!
Again, seriously, I hate that weird braces smirk. Lol!
So, I need to finish some homework and read two newspapers before bed. Yes, two. A day. Every day. According to one of my instructors. Then I have to clip articles and put them in a ziplock baggie.
I'm actually really looking forward to this! What a nerd, right? ;)

xoxo! Shannon!

1 comment:

  1. We are all nerds who study fashion, my dear.. and THAT is Sweet Edmond. Dinner soon. <3

    ReplyDelete