Saturday, September 11, 2010

Egads, I'm Tired.

So happy Saturday everyone!
This week has been a roller-coaster for me, starting Fashion School and trying to fall into a routine!
I've discovered that I'm not a fan of being in class at 8 in the morning...which means I have to leave before 7. Blargh.
I'm enjoying my classes so much, though! I have the BEST instructors and everyone needs to be jealous, thank you. ;)
For those of you who didn't know I was taking Fashion, NO, it isn't designing.
Good grief, I couldn't draw a convincing stick-man.
It's all about the business of fashion. Still creative, but no sewing required.
It's been a crazy-fun week, but a tiring one and by Friday afternoon I was ready for bed. Which is why I headed to mine for the evening at 8:45!
I hadn't been on Facebook all week and I hadn't even thought of blogging! So, today there seemed to be no excuse not to post. :)
Although I have to be honest and tell you that I only wore this outfit for a grand total of MAYBE an hour.
I got dressed, went to Wal-Mart for some paper, came home, and promptly hopped back into my pajamas!
The skirt is wayyy too big. I had to tighten that belt like there was no tomorrow! lol! I think it needs to be moved to one of my 'donate' piles. ;) But anyhow, it was from Winners a couple years ago when I was bigger. The denim shirt is from Value Village. I love that shirt! It goes with pretty much everything I own! Gah! underneath the denim I'm wearing a classic pink-striped Ralph Lauren oxford button-up. I love this also. And I wish everyone realized you can wear it with almost everything as well :)
The shoes are from Spring. They were twenty-three bucks on End-of Summer Sales.
The cat-eye glasses are from...Talize? Don't really remember, but they are 1950's fabulous :)
Just for variation, here's a different pose. lol!
Whooo. Amazing.
So, that's about it for today. I have a ton of reading to do this weekend, so I really should be doing that at the moment. :)
Hope everyone had a good Labour Day weekend and a good start to the new school year!

xoxoxo! Shannon!

No comments:

Post a Comment