Monday, September 6, 2010

PINK!!!

Good Monday morning!!!
It's hard to believe that Labour Day is here and that everyone heads back to school tomorrow!
Where did the Summer go?
Yesterday was obviously Sunday, so as promised, I wore my pink dress!
I bought it at (you guess) on Saturday night, brought it home, washed it, and was sooo excited to wear it!
Seriously, from now on, maybe I shouldn't mention where I buy something unless it's NOT from Value Village! ha!
So, here it is:
I bought the shoes in Buffalo, NY.
These are possibly my favourite pair of shoes, I wear them with so many things!
They're Steve Madden and about the most comfortable pair of heels I own :)
The belt is leather and I loved the Celtic Knot look of it.
Over all, I liked how the outfit came together classy, but with an edge :D

Good luck at school tomorrow!

xoxoo! Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment