Saturday, September 4, 2010

Brrrrrr!!!!

Ok, so I got my wish! A chilly day!
I've had this faux leather jacket in my closet for a few months now, so I was so excited to finally wear it!
We left the house around 9 AM this morning so I was happy I decided to wear a scarf!
Later in the day I was able to go without it, but this morning it was a cozy necessity!
Chilly Morning!
I bought this dress at Value Village this past Summer and I LOVE it!!
It's a bit mature, I suppose, but it's soooo comfortable and easy to throw on.
In the Summer I updated it with a belt and Steve Madden platforms. :)
I bought the moccasins at Payless about 2 weeks ago...they feel like slippers.
In fact, I think they may actually be... lol
Side-view with longer skirt in back

Scarf & bag are also from VV (I'm addicted, what can I say?)
One thing that I loved about this dress right away is how it goes longer in the back.
It's kind of romantic :)

By the way, I've made the pics bigger...since I love to be able to see everything and the smaller ones just weren't cutting it for me ;)

The dress on it's own :)

So that's it for now :)
I have lots to do tonight since tomorrow is Sunday.
Which means I go to church.
Which means I'm wearing a fantastic 80's hot pink dress!! lol!
There will def be a new post by Monday, if not tomorrow night!

xoxoxo! Shannon

1 comment: